About the Organization:
Our Mission is to prepare Latino students and families for success through academic and life enrichment programs.
Our Vision that Latino students and families achieve life-long self-sufficiency.
Our Core Values:
- Kindness: “The ability to speak with love, listen with patience and act with compassion.
- Excellence: "Every touch, every time, no exceptions."
- Passion: "You can't fake passion."
- Team Work: "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much"
- Perseverance: “Grit, the raw endurance, hard work and passion that keeps you going despite obstacles.”
Afterschool Program Manager
The Afterschool Program Manager oversees the logistical coordination and operations of the LaAmistad Afterschool program. They will be responsible for working with fellow Afterschool programming staff to uphold and support the vision, mission, and core values of LaAmistad. This position is a member of the Program Team and reports directly to the Program Director who is responsible for his or her performance evaluations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- · Management of LaAmistad Afterschool program
- · Monitor and ensure adherence to program budget
- · Implementation of programmatic goals according to strategic objectives of the organization
- · Assist in engagement of families, teachers, students and other stakeholders in support of Afterschool program success
- · Guides and supports daily operations of Afterschool program
- · Conduct regular program site visits including programmatic evaluations
- · Secure and deliver the appropriate tools and supplies for each Afterschool location
- · Maintain relationships with program partners and seeks feedback
- · Identify and resolve operational issues as they arise
- · Ensure that all Afterschool locations meet program quality expectations and compliance measures
- · Serves as a resource to students, parents and staff for the purpose of providing information and addressing questions and concerns in a timely manner
- · Owns recruitment and enrollment of students in partnership with respective schools
- · Other duties as assigned
- · Minimum Associate Degree in Education, Nonprofit Management or related field or equivalent work experience
- · At least 1-year professional experience overseeing youth program delivery
- · Desire to serve students and families in need with a demonstrated passion for service
- · Able to work independently, meet deadlines, be resourceful and function as an effective team member
- · Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- · Strong leadership, management, and organizational skills
- · Ability to cultivate relationships with organizational stakeholders
- · Exceptional administrative skills
- · Proficiency in MS Office applications
- · Bilingual Spanish
- · Knowledge/experience working with the LatinX community
To apply please visit https://laamistadinc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=52