The Senior Lead Facilities Technician will support the growing demands of the church staff and facilities maintenance, with responsibilities to include but not limited to; classroom setup, general meeting setup, special project / detail cleaning as requested and assistance with custodial duties (i.e., restrooms, general cleaning) as needed.
Senior Lead Facilities Technician Responsibilities:
- Moving and relocating tables, chairs, cabinets, and stacks of chairs as required to set classrooms and / or meeting spaces.
- Assisting with oversight of contractors / vendors
- Assist Facilities Director as requested / as needed and perform the duties of the Facilities Director in their absence
- Performs a wide variety of general maintenance activities.
- Cross trainable to perform all cleaning staff duties necessary to support church functions as required.
- Using specialized cleaning / maintenance equipment safely and effectively
- Able to work a flexible schedule with the understanding that special events and large Church gatherings will be a part of the regular schedule
- Interact with church staff and visitors in a respectful, positive manner.
- 2nd Shift Preferable; 40hr per week; Flexible Work Schedule; Weekend Work
Senior Lead Facilities Technician Requirements:
- Can work independently without direct supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills / task oriented / excellent work ethic / follows direction / strong teamwork / attention to detail / dependable.
- Physical requirements include ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, significant bending and stooping to clean. Ability to lift to 25-40 lbs. for moving of supplies and equipment.
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Motivation to work independently or with others to provide thorough, efficient services to the church.