FOUNDATION INFORMATION - Healthcare Georgia Foundation is a statewide, private independent foundation located in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to advance the health of all Georgians and to expand access to affordable, quality healthcare for underserved individuals and communities. The Foundation’s grantmaking philosophy recognizes the privilege and significant responsibility that comes with stewardship of public resources. Our goal is to create a culture of grantmaking excellence. Mission driven, Healthcare Georgia Foundation will strategically allocate resources statewide based on evidence of need, demand, and effectiveness.
Reporting directly to the President, the Executive Assistant (EA) will be responsible for providing high level administrative support. The EA serves as the primary contact for internal and external communication pertaining to the President. The EA also serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the President’s schedule, screen call, create agendas, coordinate travel, and edit correspondence as directed.
- Manage the President’s calendar
- Serve as liaison to Board of Directors and Board committees to include preparation of Board documents; take minutes; onboarding new Board members, and initiating correspondence as needed.
- Coordinate internal/external meetings and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Assist the President with the quarterly report to the Board.
- May assist in Processing and distributing mail
- Supports Foundation Semi-Annual conference.
- Support coordination of off-site meetings and travel logistics as needed
- Prepare expense reports
- Commitment to diversity and contribute to an inclusive work environment.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills & Abilities)
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum Experience: At least 5 years of experience in an executive level support role
- Foundation organization and personnel
- Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), social media and web platforms
- Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent judgement and ability to gauge urgency to situations
- Exceptional attention to detail