Type: Full Time (30+ hours per week)
Location: Remote role - Ideal candidate preferably in Pacific or Mountain time zones.
Application Window: Open until filled
Sage Financial Solutions (SFS), is a non-profit entity that bridges the gap between financial services professions and low-wealth communities. We believe that everyone needs and deserves access to competent, ethical financial services and so we provide support to Community-Based Organizations (CBOs) and financial life skills programs for low-wealth individuals. We provide financial coaching and financial education workshops as well as financial coach training for financial wellness providers in the workplace. Visit: http://sagefinancialsolutions.org/ to learn more.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Project Manager will organize, plan, and manage projects to include oversight of a large multifaceted contract, and support the mission of Sage Financial Solutions. This role will include, serving as the project manager for a large contract spanning three years in addition to current and future contracts that are in the pipeline. Work will include planning for and tracking deliverables; managing training schedules, materials, and resources; and managing technology platforms and learning management system. The individual serving in this position will also ensure technical details of each project are carried out and necessary tools are implemented to ensure project management tracking.
The ideal candidate will be aligned with the values that all people have access to competent and ethical financial advice regardless of their income level, and that inspires people to live with their money in a way that honors the values and vision they hold for their future.
In addition, the incumbent must have an aptitude for technology; be extremely motivated and flexible; have little need for formal supervision; be proactive with the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines; efficiently coordinate multiple projects; exhibit creativity and attention to detail; demonstrate exceptional communication and organizational skills; work well with all levels of management both internally and externally; and be eager to learn and grow.
- Oversee a team of contractors to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications.
- Delegates work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and time constraints.
GENERAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead a project team to complete assigned projects on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Liaise with stakeholders to facilitate project execution.
- Monitor project progress and address issues that arise via proper communication and escalation.
- Provide timely and thorough communication to project stakeholders ensuring that appropriate collaboration is taking place.
- Use project management techniques to help guide projects to successful completion.
- Use tools to monitor and control performance and plans.
- Outline tasks involved in the project and delegate accordingly.
- Conduct cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepare and implement a budget based on estimates.
- Conduct risk assessments; report identified risks to management; provide recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination or reconfiguration of the project if appropriate).
- Address questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members regarding training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Holds joy, gratitude, servitude and the prosperity/advancement of others as personal values.
- Thrives in playing a project management role, especially in a mission driven setting.
- Linear thinker, consistent, and reliable; loves details, timelines and numbers.
- Holds high moral character; has a polite, courteous, and tactful demeanor, especially when interacting with communities and individuals living and working under compromised financial circumstances.
- Proactive, solution oriented and dedicated to problem solving.
- Resourceful and adaptable; possesses sound judgment, ability to resolve unexpected issues and juggle multiple tasks, and switch gears quickly.
- Has and values high level personal connections and places an emphasis on relationships and influencing and persuading others.
- Makes job knowledge and personal development a high priority; seeks educational opportunities, enjoys reading professional articles and publications, and loves participating in professional organizations.
- Respectful, intuitive, and compassionate, with a keen perception while working with a diverse range of stakeholders, partners, and their associates.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to listen, foster teamwork, remain self-motivated while motivating others.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often sitting or standing for prolonged periods
- Prolonged periods working on a computer
- Communicating with others to exchange information
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at a time.
Compensation: Compensation starts at $50,000 to $60,000 annually and is commensurate with experience. Sage Financial Solutions offers competitive medical and paid time off benefits, along with the ability to work remotely.
Please submit an application, cover letter and resume via this link: https://zurl.to/NIk
Please follow all instructions for applying above. Note that no applicants will be reviewed or accepted via LinkedIn, or Facebook inbox.
Sage Financial Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.