Mission of Position:
As the Community Manager for iTransform I will support, advocate, and live out the overall vision of the John Maxwell Enterprise, to “Add value to leaders who multiply value to others.” I will diligently work toward all desired outcomes of the Leadership & Innovation Department, systematically prioritizing growth in self, team, and organization. I will serve the digital community engaging in values-based leadership development and intentional community development actions, acting as the liaison between the brand and the community. I will do so in a way that values people, models leadership, and facilitates transformation.
· Monitor incoming data to organize groups and participants as needed.
· Respond to questions or concerns from participants.
· Keep a pulse on and speak into user experience.
· Pull data daily to be able to push appropriate nurture or marketing campaigns.
· Curate content or stories for the site.
· Monitor data to be able to spot trends and be adequately prepared.
· Demonstrate proficiency in Survey Monkey, Pardot, Zen Desk and other tech platforms.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Two years’ of professional experience.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and judgment with the ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite of products, including Excel, Outlook, Teams, and OneDrive.
· Excellent customer service ability and interpersonal skills.
· Adaptable problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrated team player with strong collaboration abilities.
· Be committed to leading himself/herself well personally and professionally.
· Ability to take initiative and work independently.
· Internalize the John Maxwell Enterprise values of People, Passion, Partnership, Leadership, Growth, Excellence, and Transformation