Since 1974, the Children’s Development Academy (CDA) has provided affordable early learning programs and childcare for preschool children in the metro Atlanta area. The CDA prepares children for success in education and life. Focused on low-income working families in our community, the CDA can serve 156 children each day ages 12 months through 5 years in our full-day early care and learning program, including three Georgia Pre-K classes.
We are seeking experienced, early education professionals to pursue their calling in our NAEYC accredited, Georgia 3-Star Quality Rated program. Low classroom ratios (1:4), generous supply budget, supportive management, and a great mission have 97% of our staff stating they would recommend us as a place to work.
Candidates should embody the qualities of a great teacher assistant - dependable, caring, responsible, open to learning, and have a genuine love for working with children. But above all, we are seeking someone who works best in a collaborative environment for our young toddler program.
Full-Time Hours: 9:15 am - 6:00 pm | Monday through Friday
- 1-year of experience working with children in a licensed childcare center
- High School Degree Required; College Degree preferred
Pay: $11 - $16 ( Based on experience and education level )
Benefits & Incentives:
• We provide Paid Training and give Employee Child Care Discount
• We provide work perks such as Daily Lunch & Breakfast Meals
• We get PTO-10 days paid time off, plus the week of Christmas is paid & most major holidays.
• We provide Benefits at a low cost (Vision, Dental, Short- & Long-Term Disability, 401-K, & Life Insurance).
• We provide each classroom with the Creative Curriculum, a Laptop, and iPod. In addition, each class is well stocked with age-appropriate supplies.
• We have a teacher library of themed books for the classroom as well as a teacher computer workroom with educational catalogs and resource books.
• We have a large supportive administration team including a dedicated Center Director, as well as an on-site Literacy Coach and the support of a Family Advocate.
• We promote teachers continuing education by providing tuition reimbursement for higher education in the Early Childhood Education field. Teachers are required to earn their CDA certification within the first year of hire, company paid.
* COVID -19 Considerations: All Children are provided masks by the center.