About the Organization:
Our Mission is to prepare Latino students and families for success through academic and life enrichment programs.
Our Vision that Latino students and families achieve life-long self-sufficiency
Our Core Values:
- Kindness: “The ability to speak with love, listen with patience and act with compassion.
- Excellence: "Every touch, every time, no exceptions."
- Passion: "You can't fake passion."
- Team Work: "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much"
- Perseverance: “Grit, the raw endurance, hard work and passion that keeps you going despite obstacles.”
The Communications Manager is ideal for those with a passion for nonprofit marketing and communications. This position will be responsible for all social media and communications content and the overall marketing and marketing strategy for the organization.
- Develop and execute an annual cross-channel marketing and communications plan
- Prepare and manage all communication materials including monthly newsletter, annual report and collateral marketing material for all programs
- Establish and maintain relationships with community partners
- Responsible for all social media activity and content
- Manage media relations and develop contacts with media members, influencers, and community leaders.
- Update website with relevant information and ensure that new and consistent information (article links, stories, and events) is posted regularly
- Partner with Volunteer Coordinator to create and implement an ongoing volunteer and intern recruitment strategy
- Partner with ESL Director to implement an ongoing volunteer and student recruitment strategy
- Report on the effectiveness of social media and marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or a related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in nonprofit organizations, marketing, or related field
- Impeccable writing and copy editing abilities
- Exceptional communication skills with internal as well as external audiences
- Comfortable being an ambassador, recruiter, fundraiser for LaAmistad
- Photography experience
- Ability to evaluate needs and develop processes to meet them
- Experience managing digital content
- Social Media Management
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Video Editing
- Brand Management
Apply at this link: https://laamistadinc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=28