Church Property Administrator
The Property Administrator will work with Church Staff and a volunteer Property Ministry Team to oversee grounds and facilities. Ensures assigned equipment is in proper working order and that all contracted equipment inspections are conducted and records of these inspections are filed for reference. Ensure compliance of all codes and safety requirements. Regularly review master calendar; schedule heating/air conditioning in computer controlled iVu system. Coordinate insurance coverage and compliance; assure all certificates of insurance for all vendors are current and that they comply with Redeemer's vendor insurance requirements. Must be able to perform well in a fast-paced environment. Coordinate with the Property Ministry Team and Facilities Manager:
- Determine needs, identify risks and recommend action plan for property maintenance and code compliance.
- Help develop and implement safety and emergency response action plan.
- Identify the required resources and expertise; prepare documentation, implement the appropriate processes and communications.
- On an annual basis and in concert with the church budgetary process, develop/update a 5-year rolling Capital Expense Budget for areas of responsibility.
- Develop and prepare capital project recommendations, schedules, and costs.
At least two years of Property Management, Construction and/or General Contractor related experience is required. Must possess strong knowledge of HVAC systems, understand electrical and construction terminology. Must have a valid Driver’s License.
Associate’s, Degree Preferred.
- Prior property Management experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) Adobe to create and maintain reports and logs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess the ability to work well as a team member and individually.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking throughout facilities.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times.
- Must be able to bend, lift, stretch, climb, and crawl to maintain equipment and buildings.
- Must be able to perform work in a variety of weather conditions.
This is a Part-Time Position with 20-25 hours/week. Compensation range of $30 to $35/hour.
Please send Resumes and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org.