Bookkeeping and Office Manager
- Experience Level
The Georgia Symphony Orchestra (GSO) seeks an administrative professional to serve as its Bookkeeping and Office Manager. The Office Manager supports a wide range of activities at the GSO. Responsibilities include management of the office space, accounting, human resources management, regulatory compliance, and other duties that may be assigned.
The full-time Bookkeeping and Office Manager reports to the Executive Director and works closely with other GSO staff when appropriate, and will perform general administrative duties and manage bookkeeping. The office manager will be responsible for reviewing, modifying, implementing, and executing office policies and procedures to guide the effective and efficient administrative operations of the GSO. The office manager will occasionally provide general support to visitors.
- MUST have Quickbooks knowledge and experience
- Accounting skills (clerical level or higher)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel and/or Google Suite (Workspace)
- HR best practices, online portal management, and professional discretion
The Successful Candidate:
- Will be able to work cooperatively and independently to achieve goals
- Will be highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, creative, strategic, professional and able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Will be comfortable providing some level of customer service
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Has demonstrated experience in bookkeeping
- Has exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively with staff, vendors, organization leadership, and other relevant stakeholder groups
- Is experienced with handling confidential information in a discreet manner
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience preferred
- Non-profit organization experience is not required.
Salary & Compensation
$32,500-$37,500 compensation based on experience.
An additional $2,500 healthcare reimbursement benefit will be provided above compensation.
Compensation includes 10 days paid time off (PTO) per year.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter highlighting their relevant skills, qualifications, and experience to email@example.com. References may be required for candidates who advance to the next stage of the interview process. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.