If you are looking for a fulfilling career that lets you improve lives and create bright futures with people in our community, consider applying for a position with Aldea! Aldea is the essential community partner for children and families in crisis and knows that in a family’s most critical moments, the company of a trusted professional can mean the difference between strength and suffering. Our staff are the foundation of all we do and creating a work environment that values and respects our staff is our priority.
Why work at Aldea?
• Experience in a state of the art Council on Accreditation (COA) agency to ensure best practices and high quality services.
• Be part of a team of passionate, collaborative, and dedicated professionals where staff input is highly valued.
• Enriching training opportunities including potential for leadership development program participation and promotion.
What does Aldea have to offer?
• A flexible work schedule that promotes the importance of work-life balance
• 14 Holidays
• Vacation accrue 15 days first year, up to 30 days per year based on length of service
• Excellent benefits package to meet the needs of staff and their families including medical coverage (Aldea pays your deductible!) and dental, vision, life insurance and EAP at no cost to employees!
• Company cell phone to promote separation of work and home life
• Generous retirement up to 5% employer match contributions after 6 months of service (includes free Financial Planning)
The Senior Marketing Associate supports all fundraising, marketing, public relations (PR), and volunteer activities. A successful candidate will collaborate with staff, stakeholders, and essential volunteers to support and help execute a comprehensive development plan that results in greater community awareness, volunteer engagement, and financial investment.
1. Manage the major gifts program: identify potential major donors, maintain a donor pipeline, cultivate donor relationships, solicit donors for contributions, and steward donors.
2. Support grant-writing, reporting, and management; participate and provide support in all grant-writing and application efforts; create and maintain relationships with foundation staff.
3. Develop and manage corporate partnerships.
4. Support the development and execution of overarching outreach, marketing, and PR strategies for the agency.
5. Enhance general knowledge, awareness, and support of the agency-wide Performance Quality Improvement (PQI) goals for your position and subordinate staff.
6. Identify and attend relevant events to promote the agency in the community and region.
7. Support Development to achieve annual fundraising goals.
8. Support and monitor all donor and development data and trends; regularly report on the progress of development activities to the development team.
9. In collaboration with the Director of Development, help develop and implement a comprehensive development plan consisting of goals and strategies for fundraising, marketing/PR, and volunteer activities.
10. Research and identify private sources of funding, including individuals, foundations, and corporations.
11. Build relationships and collaborate with various Program and Financial leadership staff to determine funding and marketing/PR needs for program services
12. Manage annual fund activities, such as direct mail and email campaigns, among others.
13. Develop and manage events related to fundraising and community awareness.
1. Bachelor’s degree in related discipline with a minimum of five years’ experience directing a marketing or development program in a corporate or nonprofit organization.
2. Ability to manage and grow relationships.
3. Experience working for healthcare or mental health organization is a plus.
4. Experience with significant account management or donor relations and the ability to develop relationships with private and corporate funding sources.
5. Proven track record in grant-writing and program development.
6. Prior experience will demonstrate a proven track record in securing new funding opportunities, comprehensive knowledge of research, and the ability to distinguish and identify funding opportunities for diverse programs.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
8. Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and respond rapidly and flexibly to changing priorities.