This is a part time position to implement NAPC’s strategic goal of increasing community connection and outreach with Midtown and the Atlanta neighborhoods.
Supervisor: Senior Pastor
a. Increase volunteerism and community engagement among all demographics.
b. Teach the Kingdom principles and Biblical basis of community outreach.
c. Lead training on evangelism.
d. Lead evangelism course (i.e., Alpha)
e. Build and maintain partnership with local civic and community organizations and ministries.
f. Facilitate greater use of our campus for service to the Midtown community.
g. Lead the Community Outreach Ministry Team.
h. Attend all Staff meetings
i. Develop and oversee a comprehensive plan for Community Outreach.
j. Serve on the GO Team.
k. Develop programming specifically targeted to reach and serve the unchurched in Midtown.
II. Qualifications and Desired Skill Set
- A commitment to, and practice of, personal evangelism.
- Strong management and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate and connect outside of the Christian community.
- Ability to connect across social, racial, and economic groups.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Visionary who is able to see potential and possibilities for impact.
- Ability to set and reach goals.
- Strong communicator.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit a cover letter with a brief statement as to why you are the best fit for this job, your resumé and several references to Kenny Kyle, Executive Director of Finance and Operations, at email@example.com or by mail to his attention at North Avenue Presbyterian Church, 607 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308.