Cool Girls Inc. seeks a creative, organized, detail oriented individual with excellent communication skills and interest in advancing the fundraising goals of the development department. Must work well independently and as part of a team. This position requires high attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects. The ideal candidate would be someone who is an organized, experienced, self-starter with strong administrative and people skills and the ability to work collaboratively with our development and program teams.
Reporting to and in partnership with the Executive Director, the Development Manager ensures that the Cool Girls’ fundraising strategy is properly executed, and that the annual revenue goals are met.This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Assist in development and execution of annual fundraising plan
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations and other funding sources (faith-based, civic, etc.)
- Database Management
- Create and execute individual giving strategy
- Leads the planning and execution of annual gala and other fundraising events; supervise external event planner
- Manage and participate in development and tracking proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising
- Performs other duties as directed by the Executive Director
- Knowledge of grant writing and reporting requirements
- Knowledge of the mission, objectives, programs, and practices of non-profit organizations and youth development services preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Event Planning
- Knowledge of accessing and managing a donor database
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, Board members, volunteers, community groups, and other related agencies
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.