Job Title: Business Analyst
Reports To: Director of Business Systems
Status: Regular Full-time, Exempt (Salaried)
Location: Mableton Service Center
The Business Analyst is accountable for overseeing business systems for the Mission Delivery department and works in tandem with leadership throughout the organization including Finance, Product Programs, Membership, Outdoor Programs, and Fund Development. The systems include but are not limited to Looker, Volunteer Systems, Net Suite, Digital Cookie, M2, and eBudde. He/she performs various operational system reviews aimed at leveraging organizational assets, developing, maintaining, and distributing comprehensive reporting packages, and ensuring internal controls are developed and maintained. The analyst will work with and support all Mission Delivery business units and will report to the Director of Business Systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as the Council’s subject matter expert, also known as the “champion” for the system of record for the organization, Looker.
- Creates detailed business and variance analysis, outlines problems, and identifies opportunities and solutions for the organization.
- Defines and documents business requirements and delivers data-driven process improvement recommendation reporting to executives and stakeholders.
- Serves as a key member of cross-departmental project teams focused on corporate planning, furthering the mission, and meeting the Council’s overall goals and objectives.
- Generates Council reports designed to help manage the business by gaining systems expertise in Volunteer Systems, eBudde, M2, Digital Cookie, NetSuite, and Looker.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management or related field and/or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Analysis, Modeling, Process Improvement, operations and reporting.
- Demonstrated understanding and utilization of computer systems and applications as tools for analysis with knowledge of features in various systems.
- Working knowledge of relevant business management principles.
- Excellent attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and proven organizational skills when working
- independently or in a team environment.
- Demonstrated strong project management and process orientated skills.
- Proficiency in auditing techniques including process mapping and flow charting.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with expertise in making presentations to all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience interpreting data.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, while managing multiple deadlines.
- Understanding and acceptance of the Girl Scout beliefs and principles.
*Must successfully complete a criminal, motor vehicle and credit background check.