The Annual Campaign Manager is responsible for year-round individual giving to AVLF in coordination with the Development Director and Executive Director. The annual campaign manager works collaboratively with the Communications team and will interact with the Donors, Corporate/Firm Liaisons, Board of Directors, Leadership Council, and Annual Campaign Steering Committee.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborates with AVLF’s Development Director and Communications team to create and implement a comprehensive data-driven Annual Campaign designed to achieve our annual goal, improve donor retention, upgrade existing donors, and attract new donors.
• Works with the Communications team to develop and execute fundraising appeals, publications, videos, collateral, and other media related to the Annual Campaign.
• Plans and executes all donor communications for the year. This includes timely thank you letters and donor follow up calls.
• Serves as the Development contact for the AVLF Cup (AVLF’s newest fundraising initiative targeting individual giving) which includes coordinating participation with firms, conducting trainings, and following up to ensure firms have necessary tools to fundraise.
• Works with Event Coordinator to create guest lists and tickets for all AVLF fundraising events.
• Ensures that all donations, pledges, and related information are entered in Salesforce and maintain hygienic data practices to guarantee best practices in data management.
• Prepares timely donor reports as needed for Board meetings, Annual Campaign Steering Committee meetings and as requested for the Executive Director and Development Director.