Using your Salesforce skills in a consulting role will challenge and advance your expertise. You can work with your nonprofit clients from home (anywhere in the US) or choose to work from our Seattle office, if you are vaccinated. This position is a great fit for an experienced Salesforce administrator with broad technical skills who can switch between focusing on details and seeing the “big picture.”
You will join a team that is passionate about leveraging Salesforce’s unique capabilities to drive social change. You must have strong technical knowledge of Salesforce so you can tailor solutions to the needs of each client organization. This position also requires creativity, teamwork, empathy, and the ability to communicate successfully with client representatives, including those with little technical knowledge.
- Consult with clients to understand their needs, define requirements, recommend, and implement solutions using Salesforce best practices and the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack.
- Salesforce configuration changes including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, Lightning record pages, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports.
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules, and automation as needed.
- Advise clients evaluating third-party apps to extend Salesforce functionality. Integrate chosen apps with Salesforce to support client’s business processes.
- Help expand the 501 Commons Data Solutions services and Salesforce practice.
Competencies and Qualifications Required
- Four years working with Salesforce with at least three years with system administrator privileges
- Experience with Salesforce implementations from requirements to launch, and support
- Experience automating business processes, using validation rules, Process Builder, and Flows
- Able to prioritize tasks, organize information, work independently, and use good judgment
- Experience integrating third-party applications with Salesforce
- Able to self-manage and adapt to changing priorities as needed
- Able to explain technical information to technical and non-technical people
- Experience with Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack including legacy Starter Pack versions
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations
- Experience in customer service, business analysis, or consulting
- Experience with Agile methodology
Success means you build strong relationships with clients, become a highly engaged member of the team, and bill 70% of your monthly time to client projects.
What we offer
- Flexibility: Ability to set your own schedule within a M-F, 7am to 7pm timeframe, including working remotely (anywhere in the US) and/or from our office in Seattle (if fully vaccinated).
- Collaboration with a small but highly professional team with opportunities for professional development.
- Benefits including generous paid time off, holiday pay, and access to employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Salary Range: $80,000 to $89,000 annually DOE
501 Commons is an equal-opportunity employer. We seek to recruit persons of diverse backgrounds and to support retention and advancement within the organization. We believe that a board, staff, and volunteer corps with diverse personal and professional backgrounds enhances our ability to meet our mission.
501 Commons is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where people of diverse backgrounds can fully utilize their talents to advance our mission. We are committed to fostering and supporting a workplace culture inclusive of people who face systemic oppression because of their race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic status, marital status, age, physical abilities, political affiliation, religious beliefs, or any other non-merit fact, so that all employees feel included, equal, valued, and supported.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Salesforce Consultant in the email subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!