Single Parent Alliance & Resource Center is a 501 c 3 non profit organization dedicated to strengthening single parent families. SPARC provides a variety of programs such as Motel to Home, Community Allies Program, Book Buddies, Financial Achievement Club and the New Neighborhood Initiative. SPARC works with families to support them on their journey from homelessness to stability. Currently, SPARC is seeking a Program Coordinator interested in working with various programs to ensure their success. This Coordinator must have experience in program development and evaluation, possess strong administrative skills, and an ability to work with individuals and businesses from all sectors of the community. This Coordinator must have highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, be able to adhere to strict deadlines, and pay strict attention to detail. This Coordinator must be able to research best practices, identify innovative programs and adapt to an ever changing environment.
This is a full time, 40 hour position that requires flexibility, willingness to travel the Metro Atlanta region and the ability to take initiative.
· Participate/support all SPARC programs and initiatives
· Evaluate programs for effectiveness
· Participate in creation and execution of SPARC programming
· Work with Community agencies to secure partnerships to expand SPARC programming and secure resources for families
· Complete and submit reports in accordance with appropriate deadlines
· Assist with identifying apartment complex partners
· Work directly with families to ensure goals are met
· Coordinate Financial Achievement Club workshops
· Attend and participate in team meetings.
· Demonstrate experience in working with at-risk population
· Demonstrate experience working in the non profit sector or related area
· Collect and report on data required for grants and other funding sources
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Bachelors or Masters in Social Work or related field.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Ability to work in a flexible environment.
· Previous experience working with at-risk populations preferred.
· Proficient in Excel.
· Quickbooks proficiency a plus
· Salesforce experience a plus