Jewish Family & Career Services of Atlanta (JF&CS) offers best-in-class, person-centered programs and resources to transform lives. Building on our 125-year history, we are here to help individuals and families of all faiths live to their full potential. Guided by Jewish values, we are a welcoming community, and our experienced professionals bring integrity and compassion to their work in the fields of aging and older adults, career counseling, dentistry, mental health, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and need-based support services. We serve thousands of individuals annually regardless of age, race, religion, national origin or ability to pay.
JF&CS is now seeking a Child- Adolescent Clinician.
Sign on bonus: $500 (50% after first month and rest after month 3!!)
The social worker will provide clinical services to the range of agency clients with particular experience working with children, families and parents. The social worker will utilize varied treatment modalities and be willing to provide services in a variety of community locations including but not limited to the Dunwoody office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct psycho-social, intake assessments
- Clinical counseling with children and families.
- Individual, conjoint, family, group psychotherapy and play therapy.
- Develop and conduct workshops and speaking engagements.
- Assist with crisis intervention and emergency assistance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Masters-level therapist with specialization working with children and families. Experience as indicated above.
- Willingness to work with managed care referrals.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in social work or counseling. Licensed or working toward full licensure in Georgia. Experience working with families and children, special needs children, marital conflict and major mental illness. Experience conducting workshops and comfortable with public speaking assignments. Knowledgeable about Judaism and Jewish families. Play therapy experience preferred.
Where permitted by applicable law, an applicant must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire to be considered for employment. JF&CS is an EEO employer and will engage in interactive dialogue regarding any accommodation requested based on medical or religious considerations.
How to Apply?
To apply, please follow this link to locate the full job description and application: Jobs @ JF&CS