Jewish Family & Career Services of Atlanta (JF&CS) offers best-in-class, person-centered programs and resources to transform lives. Building on our 125-year history, we are here to help individuals and families of all faiths live to their full potential. Guided by Jewish values, we are a welcoming community, and our experienced professionals bring integrity and compassion to their work in the fields of aging and older adults, career counseling, dentistry, mental health, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and need-based support services. We serve thousands of individuals annually regardless of age, race, religion, national origin or ability to pay.
JF&CS is now seeking a Older Adult Clinician – Metro Atlanta.
(Sign on bonus: $500 (50% after first month and rest after month 3!!)
JF&CS provides a comprehensive, holistic approach to offering solutions and resources for individuals and their families struggling with the challenges of aging. We are seeking a full-time salaried licensed Clinical Social Worker licensed in the State of Georgia, to counsel older adult clients in their homes. We are seeking a clinician with an entrepreneurial spirit who would like to provide counseling and psychotherapy services for older adults. This individual must be a strong team player, exhibit excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and must have experience working with older adults.
- Must be credentialed with Medicare or eligible for Medicare credentialing.
- Possess an MSW from an accredited school of social work.
- Holds a current LCSW License with the State of Georgia
- Experience working with older adults
- Outstanding written communication and documentation skills
- Willingness to provide supportive counseling services in clients’ homes, community-based locations and residential communities
- Conduct groups in an agency, residential community and community-based locations
- Personal qualification of warmth, sensitivity, flexibility, and insight
- Ability to be self-directed and work well with individuals, groups and the community
- Ability to work as part of a team and to contribute to the establishment of program goals and to ensure that program and agency goals and objectives are carried out
Education or License:
- Graduate Degree, LCSW License with the State of Georgia
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine within 30 days of date of hire to be considered for employment. JF&CS is an EEO employer and will engage in interactive dialogue regarding any accommodation requested based on medical or religious considerations.
How to Apply?
To apply, please follow this link to locate the full job description and application: Jobs @ JF&CS