Jewish Family & Career Services of Atlanta (JF&CS) offers best-in-class, person-centered programs and resources to transform lives. Building on our 125-year history, we are here to help individuals and families of all faiths live to their full potential. Guided by Jewish values, we are a welcoming community, and our experienced professionals bring integrity and compassion to their work in the fields of aging and older adults, career counseling, dentistry, mental health, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and need-based support services. We serve thousands of individuals annually regardless of age, race, religion, national origin or ability to pay.
JF&CS is now seeking a Clinician.
Sign on bonus: $500 (50% after first month and rest after month 3!!)
The social worker will provide clinical services to the range of agency clients with particular experience working with adults, children, families and couples. The social worker will utilize varied treatment modalities and be willing to provide services in a variety of community locations including but not limited to the Dunwoody office and/or telehealth platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct psycho-social, intake assessments
- Clinical counseling with adults, children and families.
- Marital and pre-marital counseling.
- Individual, conjoint, family and group psychotherapy
- Develop and conduct psycho-educational programs
- Assist with crisis intervention and emergency assistance
- Other duties as assigned.
- Licensed clinical social worker or professional counselor. Experience as indicated above. Willingness to work with managed care referrals. Ability to work as a member of a team. Able to use Microsoft Word. Conscientious and reliable. Good attention to detail. Meets deadlines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in social work or professional counseling. License eligible in Georgia, preferably at the LCSW or LPC level. Experience working with families and children, special needs children, marital conflict and major mental illness. Experience conducting workshops and comfortable with public speaking assignments. Willingness to learn about Judaism and Jewish families.
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine within 30 days of date of hire to be considered for employment. JF&CS is an EEO employer and will engage in interactive dialogue regarding any accommodation requested based on medical or religious considerations.
How to Apply?
To apply, please follow this link to locate the full job description and application: Jobs @ JF&CS