Job Title: Digital Solutions Specialist
Department: Donor Services/Finance
Reports to: eBusiness Manager
The eBusiness Specialist will report to the eBusiness Manager. The Donor Services Department, within the Finance department, is a comprehensive team that manages the donor experience from their interaction with United Way in the donation process. The overall goal of the Donor Services department is to support United Way donors with best-in-class customer service while engaging with United Way of Greater Atlanta.
The eBusiness unit, within the Donor Services department, works with companies to select and implement digital solutions.
This position is a valuable part of the eBusiness team, owning the customization of digital giving solutions for each of our internal and external clients and contributing to internal efficiency projects. This position will collaborate with the key players involved in ensuring timely execution of fundraising initiative life cycles.
- Manage multiple campaign tasks at once while paying strict attention to variables, settings, and language.
- Publish all communication copy for digital pledging campaigns.
- Manage e-mail communication: creation and accurate scheduling.
- Create custom documentation as needed for clients.
- Implement new technological features as they are rolled out.
Qualifications & Expectations
- Undergraduate degree required and/or career-related experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to include grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Strong organizational skills, information management, time management and follow-through
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to relate with a diverse team.
- Two to three years’ experience in data management
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel), and basic understanding of HTML or how coding and databases function.
- Experience with non-technical end users is essential.
- Ability to apply strong analytical skills and creative, proactive problem solving to situations with successful resolution.
- Ability to problem solve, apply sound judgment, demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness, experience with process improvement a plus.
- Ability and willingness to face new challenges and learn new skills
- Ability to work in harmony with peers and as an active team member.
- Ability to lead external trainings as needed
- Ability to develop proficiency in electronic giving tools
- Ability to prioritize work assignments in a fluid and fast-changing environment
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks with a goal-oriented, customer focused mindset
- Ability to meet, work, and collaborate with other departments and divisional staff.