Second Wind Dreams, Inc. (www.secondwind.org), a dynamic non-profit organization, is seeking an experienced Fulfillment Coordinator. We are looking for a high energy, flexible person who is comfortable in a rapidly growing organization. Excellent customer service and organizational skills are a must. The office is located in Roswell, Georgia.
The Fulfillment Coordinator will be involved in the day-to-day operation of the multi-faceted business and the delivery of seamless customer experiences across a diverse landscape that may include, but are not limited to, opportunities in product distribution, order management and fulfillment operations and e commerce. Works closely with Sales Department, Operations, and Grants Department in handling of order fulfillment issues. This is a full-time position.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Have knowledge of each program
- Maintain appropriate inventory of products
- Quality Assurance over inventory items
- Fulfillment of Virtual Dementia Tour orders to include pre-packing, shipping, receiving and restocking.
- Troubleshoot problems with orders
- Manage fulfillment volunteers to include scheduling, logging hours, organizing, training/teaching and preparing jobs to be completed
- Shopify orders and account management
- Manage the fulfillment portion of the sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Fulfill all Conference Tours etc. Includes handling the luggage (gathering inventory list, packing, ensuring return, unpacking, restocking and occasionally shopping for items, washing the clothes and tablecloths as needed)
- Other duties as assigned
This opportunity is best suited for an efficient, independent, flexible, and energetic individual who is genuinely interested in the non-profit world. The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- Minimum High School Degree
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Proven knowledge of standard fulfillment practices and procedures
- Experience in the non-profit sector a plus
- 2 year experience of MS Office applications, internet and email required
- 1 year experience of Shopify a plus
- 1 year experience in Salesforce a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service experience
- Excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Benefits package includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability option
- Health Insurance option
- Dental Insurance option
- Vision Insurance option
- 403b retirement option
To Apply: To apply for this position, please respond to this job posting with:
- A cover letter summarizing your interest and experience; and
- A resume, attached in MS Word format, and including your updated contact information and salary expectations.
FLSA JOB CLASSIFICATION: Full time.
Second Wind Dreams is an equal opportunity employer. This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee incumbent in this position. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise other than an “at will” relationship.