Job Title: Manager of Outreach Services, NWGA
Type: Full Time
Department: Reports to the COO
Cultivates, enriches, and broadens the engagement and strategic partnerships within the Northwest Georgia communities served to support the organizational goals.
- Develops, manages, and maintains collaborative relationships with strategic community partners and corporate partners.
- Communicates the organizational successes and the celebration of organizational partnerships.
- Supports all organizational events to ensure they are well executed.
- Participates on community boards and committees and represents the interest of the organization in leadership activities.
- Attends community meetings and communicates the organization’s programs, events, and initiatives.
- Acts as an ambassador and representative for The Latin American Association at community events.
- Assists with maintaining and further developing all commitments with external partners with the support from directors in each of the focus areas and the CEO.
- Attends weekly meetings with the CEO both in person and virtual.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Five years of related experience in community organizing with non-profits and Bachelor of Science degree in related field or equivalent in experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer technology applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include evenings and weekends is required.
Send resumes to: Rmcnair@brsadvise.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer