The 410 Bridge exists to engage followers of Christ to help people in developing nations lift themselves from poverty, restoring dignity, purpose and freedom. We are committed to relentlessly pursuing healthy community development in nations confined by poverty. We engage communities to participate in their own development, restoring their sense of dignity, purpose, and freedom. The 410 Bridge works alongside local churches and leadership to assess and leverage their community’s gifts, strengths and needs. Working in conjunction with our partners, we activate a unique, holistic approach that combines Christian discipleship, economic development, quality education, clean water, as well as health and wellness to create lasting freedom from poverty.
General Job Description
- The Program Manager (PM) serves in the US program office based in Alpharetta, GA, reporting to the Program Execution Team Leader.
- The PM provides oversight for the planning, organizing, managing and execution of programs and projects toward desired outcomes for the communities and people we serve.
- The PM works closely with our indigenous staff in countries where we work, ensuring all programs and projects are implemented in a way that is consistent with our values and ministry model.
- Provide oversight and management of approved programs and projects, ensuring effective execution and desired impact.
- Provide visibility to management and staff on the status of projects and programs, milestones met, and impact made.
- Provide financial management of projects and programs to ensure funding is being appropriately applied, staying within budget, and our standards for stewardship met.
- Work with donor and partner engagement teams on in-country program funding needs and priorities.
- Communicate with in-country program staff to ensure proper planning, organizing, and mobilization of resources.
- Continually assess the effectiveness of our programs and recommend additions or changes.
- This open position may also serve as our Child Sponsorship Program Coordinator.
Knowledge and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent certifications
- Experience with international programs preferred.
- Experience working with other cultures in a professional environment is a plusStrong organizational skills and the ability to manage details
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task, adapt, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- A commitment to a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A passion to empower others to reach their God given potential.
- An ability to focus on and manage details at a high level.
- A good understanding of the importance of strong accountability and stewardship.
- A diplomatic approach, including developed listening and conflict resolution skills.
- A good understanding of cultural diversity and the ability to respond sensitively to this.
- A commitment to The 410 Bridge mission, vision, and values.