Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital (SNMH) Foundation is excited to announce a tremendous opportunity for an Executive Assistant to the Executive Director
SNMH Foundation is a 501©3 nonprofit whose mission is to “touch and save lives every day by helping Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital deliver superior healthcare through outreach programs, education, state-of-the-art technology, and facilities by means of philanthropy and volunteerism”.
Our office is located in Grass Valley, CA.
This position works Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with occasional evenings and weekends for meetings and events. This position will work in the SNMHF office.
This is a full-time hourly position with benefits.
- Three or more years of experience in a strong administrative capacity at a top-level, deadline-oriented, professional nonprofit or business.
- Exemplary customer service skills with an engaging nature eager to assist and meet the needs of guests, donors, volunteers, and vendors in person and on the phone.
- Intermediate to advanced skills that include computer work utilizing the Google platform, familiarity with database administration, calendaring and meeting coordination, daily correspondence, office management, and more.
- Proven clear thinker that is well organized, level headed, and solution oriented.
- A self-starter that can work on your own or collaboratively as part of a team.
- An enthusiastic worker with a capacity to handle a large workload in a fast-paced environment and relies on your ability to multitask and manage many activities simultaneously.
We are a very busy, professionally run nonprofit that has an engaged team of staff, board members and volunteers that believe strongly in the importance of our hospital. We are focused, dedicated, respectful of each other, and attentive to our programs and activities, but we know how to have fun too!
A resume and cover letter may be directed to Kimberly Parker at SNMH Foundation by September 3.
Email to: Kimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org (please provide as attachments and not in the body of the email.)
Mail to: SNMH Foundation, PO BOX 1810, Grass Valley, CA 95945
Please, no walk-ins or phone calls.
If you have a firm salary expectation, please include it in your cover letter.
We will notify you by phone or email if you are selected for an interview, which we hope you are!