The Marketing & Communications Specialist will report directly to the Chief Development Officer. The Marketing & Communications Specialist will oversee CTL’s marketing and communications efforts, including managing the CTL website, social media platforms, and email communications. The Marketing & Communications Specialist will provide support for the development team, including creating timelines, content, and materials for all events and campaigns. This position will collaborate with PR consultants to promote brand awareness within the community. Additionally, this position will support Camp’s programming team with their marketing and communications needs. The ideal candidate will love all aspects of marketing, from crafting a compelling message and designing visually impactful content to constructing well rounded marketing campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Please note: other duties may be assigned based on the needs of Camp Twin Lakes.
- Create and manage annual communication calendar.
- Lead development, strategy, and execution of annual campaigns and event marketing.
- Create and deploy email communications to support fundraising goals and enhance brand awareness.
- Manage and create content for CTL social media platforms.
- Manage and update all CTL websites.
- Design collateral and write copy for campaigns, events, and other fundraising and program needs.
- Maintain and enhance brand integrity with staff, media, partners, and supporters.
- Manage and develop relationships with campers and families to serve as event and media ambassadors.
- Monitor and seek opportunities for CTL and camp partners in media.
- Collect and manage brand collateral and visuals.
- Explore and pursue cause marketing efforts to support fundraising goals and enhance brand awareness.
- Track and evaluate performance of marketing strategies.
- Serve as staff liaison for the Marketing & Communications Committee.
- Provide interdepartmental support for marketing and communications special projects.
- Minimum of 2-3 years related experience.
- Proven experience, knowledge and proficiency in marketing strategy and communication planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven design and copywriting skills.
- Exceptional organization and project management skills, with ability to juggle competing priorities.
- A team player that routinely works collaboratively and exhibits a high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Suite, WordPress, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with a CRM preferred.
- Ability to work some nights or weekends as needed.
Resume and Writing Sample:
Please provide a resume and a cover letter as well as a design and copy sample(s) to Camp Twin Lakes at email@example.com. Resumes without accompanying cover letter and sample(s) will not be considered.