Located in midtown, First Presbyterian Preschool is seeking a fun loving and flexible teacher for the 2021-22 school year. Our program philosophy is play centered, child directed and project based while incorporating a skill based curriculum to prepare each child for their next level of achievement. The classroom environments are Reggio Emilia inspired. Responsibilities include:
- lesson planning and implementation of the curriculum;
- managing day-to-day classroom activities;
- develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents;
- conduct parent/teacher conferences twice yearly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or related field;
- 2+ years’ experience in classroom setting;
- excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A caring and nurturing personality.
- All employees must be fully vaccinated for Covid -19.
Please submit your resume, with cover letter, to email@example.com.