Frontline Housing provides low barrier permanent housing options to individuals/families experiencing homelessness. Frontline Housing is involved with various programs including Street to Home, Motel to Home, Community Allies Program and the Financial Achievement Clubs. Currently Frontline Housing is looking to expand community involvement in apartment complexes in South Fulton and Clayton County. We are seeking a candidate interested in community outreach, program creation and working to provide support to low income families in apartment complexes. Frontline Housing is looking to expand the Financial Achievement Club to families and increase the involvement of residents in their complexes. This is a full time, 40 hour position that requires flexibility and the ability to take initiative.
- Participate in community outreach to families living in apartment complexes.
- Participate in creation and execution of programming in complexes.
- Work with families to administer Financial Achievement Clubs and increase financial literacy.
- Processing documentation for permanent housing.
- Assisting with identifying apartment complex partners.
- Working with families to create events and increase social capital in the community.
- Coordinate Financial Achievement Club workshops.
- Work directly with individuals and families to address barriers to savings, credit and increasing income.
- Connecting individuals to resources in the community.
- Attending and participating in team meetings.
- Demonstrate experience in working with at-risk population.
- Collect and report on data required for grants and other funding sources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or Masters in Social Work or related field.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment.
- Previous experience working with at-risk populations preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.