Studio Operations Manager
(Roughly 40 hours per week)
To develop, promote, manage, and maintain year-round tap dance programs, studio rentals, and product sales at the American Tap Dance Center that meet the mission of American Tap Dance Foundation.
- Attends weekly Staff Meeting and reports to Artistic/Executive Director.
- Provides strong leadership presence and oversees and directs all Studio Receptionists.
- Covers for Reception Staff when necessary & available.
- On-site Manager and contact person for all Program/Studio Activities.
- Assists Youth Program Director with all student relations and communications.
- Assists Youth Program Director with all student events, concerts & showcases. Includes coordinating volunteer/work study staff for Front of House & VIP/COMP tickets with box offices of venues.
- Communicates & answers questions from prospective students, parents & renters.
- Programs all studio classes & events into MINDBODY.
- Creates, coordinates, and maintains all Office/Programs/Studios Schedules & Calendars.
- Tracks, collects, maintains, and reports on all Tuitions & Payment Plans for Programs.
- Tracks and reports on all payrolls for Teaching Staff & Receptionists.
- Oversees some Database & Statistics Management.
- Creates and maintains a Studio Office Manual.
- Supervises & Trains Studio Staff/Receptionists, Interns and Volunteers.
- Coordinates Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Year-Round Rentals with ATDF Education Programs.
- Assists in Social Media Programs specific to the Center & Education Programs.
- Oversees all contracted Studio/Office Cleaning, Repairs & Maintenance.
- Orders general studio/office supplies and maintains Equipment Inventory.
- Maintains Product Sales: Inventory, ordering, processing, shipping, & customer relations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Mind Body & Zoom.
- Interest in the arts a plus
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, and initiative
- Detail-oriented with strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong outreach and relationship building skills
- Enjoys interacting with people
- Candidates must live in New York or be willing to relocate