POSITION: Senior Case Manager I, Community Services North
SALARY: $22.76 per hour ($47,341 annualized) with excellent benefits.
REPORTS TO: Program Director II, Community Services Program – North
THE ORGANIZATION: As a nonprofit organization Conard House, Inc. builds welcoming communities and caring relationships that empower people and restore hope. We work with a diverse adult population and strive for cultural competency by respecting experience, promoting inclusion and building community. The position is with the Community Services South Program, which provides various services including: representative payee services, income advocacy, money management, case management, and housing referrals. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Conard House is a committed equal opportunity employer
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and two years’ experience providing direct services to adults with psychiatric disabilities. Demonstrated case management skills and knowledge of entitlement, redetermination, appeals processes and treatment and social service referral sources. Ability to work as a team member towards common goals and objectives. (People who don’t meet specific qualifications are encouraged to call if genuinely interested in the position.)
- Perform all duties as described in the current Case Manager job description, including maintaining a full client caseload, and performing regular case management and OD duties.
- Work in collaboration with Senior Program Director in the implementation of agency policies and procedures.
- Authorize and monitor client disbursements.
- Monitor and/or order office supplies and vendor services including janitorial, pest control, water delivery, shredding service, and other such services as needed.
- Pick-up mail from the Post Office and distribute as required.
- Assist Senior Program Director to train staff in case management duties including progress notes, money management, Social Security representative payee paperwork and other related paperwork from contracting agencies.
- Supervise staff when designated by the Senior Program Director.
- Supervise program operations in the Senior Program Director’s absence.
- Collect Board Report Data and review for accuracy.
- Assist Senior Program Director in preparing statistical reports, data collection, and data entry.
- Conduct staff meetings as needed, and ensure that Case Managers are informed of issues/status of clients and program changes.
- Attend meetings internal and external as requested by the Senior Program Director.
- Provide coverage, if necessary, at other CS sites as requested.
- In the absence of the Program Director, support staff in completing their electronic time cards in accordance with the Payroll Schedule.
- Reconcile Petty Cash and other activities funds as assigned by the Senior Program Director.
- Perform Senior Program Director duties in his/her absence.
PEOPLE FROM CULTURALLY DIVERSE BACKGROUNDS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Please send resume and letter of intent with “Sr. Case Manager I, Community Services Program - North” in subject heading to Matthew Bauer, Program Director II, by email: email@example.com , or by fax: (415) 928-0952.