Member / Customer Service Department Manager
- Experience Level
Member / Customer Service Manager Job Duties:
- Maintain member/customer accounts by recording database account information.
- Resolve product, service, membership problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing member/customer and adjustments.
- Manage the registration process at four IISE conferences which will require out of town travel with stays of up to one week.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Customer Service Experience (minimum of 5 years),
- Product Knowledge,
- Quality Focus,
- Problem Solving,
- Market Knowledge,
- Documentation Skills,
- Phone Skills,
- Resolving Conflict,
- Analyzing Information,
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to negotiate the needs of members/customers
- High-level technical skills with the ability to use technology tools to continuously improve the member/customer experience and streamline processes
- Excellent project management skills and ability to juggle multiple conflicting priorities
College degree preferred but an Associate’s Degree will be accepted for the right candidate.