Reporting to the Director of Project Management, the Project Manager is a key member of the Marketing Team. The Project Manager will be responsible for proactively managing marketing and communications projects (print, digital, design, video, etc.) through the entirety of an already robust process, which includes initiation, collaboration, creation, review, and delivery.
- Join in the effort to grow a healthy team culture that centers around creativity, proactivity, efficiency, and fun.
- Daily execute the marketing process with project management software (currently ASANA) for the organization while educating cross-departmentally on the system.
- Provide daily project management (assign tasks, timelines, budget, approvals, vendor relations, etc.) for regularly scheduled projects (communication with financial partners, emails, print, etc.) as well as stand-alone/pop-up projects.
- Participate in strategy and creative sessions that will help shape and transform the overall brand and messaging of Haggai International.
- Organize the collaborative/creative meeting between the organizational departments (Advancement, CEO, Operations, etc.) and the Marketing Team for each project and/or initiative, specific to how we follow-up with and encourage our financial partners.
- Assist the Director of Project Management in event details from beginning to end, ensuring the Haggai team members (Advancement, CEO’s office, Operations, etc.) of the plan and progress for the Annual Gala, Virtual Global Summit, and other events as assigned.
- Actively work with the marketing and communications team (design, video, content, digital, etc.) on expectations and due dates while simultaneously working with the Director of Project Management on expectations, deliverables, and dates.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or three or more years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Excels in team working environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to initiate relationships that build trust and influence people.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and customer service skills.
- Computer skills that are proficient in the following: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Slack, and ASANA (Haggai’s preferred project management software).
- Knowledge of Haggai International’s purpose and strategy. Proficient in presentation skills for internal meetings and presentations.