To supervise and provide Developmental Disability support services.
Work evenings, weekends, & holidays as scheduled and needed.
Oversees operation as part of Supported Living program in order to provide individualized services to participants.
Participates in Supported Employment and Community Support programs as scheduled.
Must work as a team member and supervise other employees who are providing services to these individuals.
* Assures services address individual's needs: reflect person-centered values and choice; respects participant rights.
* Supervises/provides guidance to all direct support personnel.
*Provides, arranges or oversees curriculum used in employee training. *Recruits, trains and supervise personnel who work directly with the individuals in acquiring daily living skills.
*Participates in development and implementation of annual ISP plan and meeting, ensuring goals are person centered. .
* Provides guidance to support personnel to assist participants in meeting their goals.
*Communicates regularly with support personnel, families, guardians and Executive Director on the needs, concerns, schedules and progress of each participant.
*Visit individuals' homes regularly to evaluate overall care and living situation of each person, ensuring homes are neat, clean and safe and that supplies are adequate.
* Provides thorough, neat, accurate and timely documentation on services, interactions, significant contacts and goal progress for each individual.
* Maintains records and assists with billing as needed.
* Organize, post schedules and participate in participants' activities to ensure health, safety and correct carryout of activity.
*Collaborates with Support Coordinators, and other stakeholders as needed. *Ensure safety drills are scheduled, implemented and reported. Assess areas of risk both individually and overall for the group.
* Takes ON CALL as scheduled.
*Abides by all policies and procedures of PMP including punctuality and attendance.
*Completes all trainings as specified by PMP and all governing bodies. Show competency of those trainings.
*First aid and CPR are required.
Education and experience:
*Minimum Bachelor's degree in Rehabilitation or related field.
*Minimum 2 years experience working with persons with developmental disabilities.
*Management experience desirable.
*Capable of reading, writing, understanding and communicating clearly in English.
*Must possess a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record, and have the availability of a car.
*Must pass background/fingerprint check and drug test.