- Experience Level
Frontline Housing provides low barrier permanent housing options to individuals/families experiencing homelessness. Frontline Housing is involved with various programs including Street to Home, Motel to Home, Community Allies Program and the Financial Achievement Clubs. Currently Frontline Housing is looking to expand permanent housing to families living in motels. We are seeking a candidate interested in outreach, placing families living in motels in housing and management of permanent housing units. Frontline Housing is also looking to expand the Financial Achievement Club to veterans who have previously experienced homelessness. This is a full time, 40 hour position that requires flexibility and the ability to take initiative.
- Participate in community outreach to individuals experiencing homelessness
- Participate in outreach to families living in motels.
- Work with families placed in permanent housing to ensure rent is paid in a timely manner.
- Processing documentation for permanent housing.
- Assisting with identifying units for leasing and apartment complex partners.
- Working with individuals to achieve financial goals.
- Coordinate Financial Achievement Club workshops.
- Work directly with individuals and families to address barriers to savings, credit and increasing income.
- Connecting individuals to resources in the community.
- Provide support to clients assessing needs, goals, strengths and barriers..
- Attending and participating in team meetings.
- Demonstrate experience in working with at-risk population.
- Collect and report on data required for grants and other funding sources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Masters of Social Work or related field preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment.
- Previous experience working with at-risk populations preferred.
- Proficient in Excel.