Our client, a 501(c) (6) tax-exempt, company and individual Membership Association established in 1950, is seeking an experienced and passionate Executive Director. The individual hired will lead and manage the programs of this progressive, member-driven association, as well as build relationships with related organizations. The Executive Director has full responsibility for planning and executing the long-range goals of the organization as determined by the leadership and for managing the office based in Norcross, Georgia.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Association experience preferred.
- Experience with project management and event planning.
- Excellent computer knowledge with numerous programs such as: Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Excellent project management skills, communication and interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Excellent organization skills required.
- Individual must be able to communicate effectively (written and verbal).
- Ability to multi-task.