Job Title: Site Coordinator
Schedule: Full Time
ELEVATE, a non-profit organization, is seeking a Site Coordinator to support the organization’s mission of providing services and support to students struggling to remain in school and graduate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience working with students and faculty at an Elementary, Middle or High School
- Proficient knowledge using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and is dependable
- Creative, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations
- Can effectively communicate to people clearly to be understood by all, while utilizing strong listening skills to remain open to other’s ideas
- Proven time management skills and prioritizes appropriately to meet deadlines
- Sets a positive example for others to follow, including appearance, attitude and day-to-day interactions
- Case manage 5% to 10% of student population (depending on size of the school). This includes developing a one-on-one relationship with these students, setting individual goals and planning support to help students reach those goals, maintain open contact with parents/guardians, monitor progress with students at least once a month (some weekly, daily, etc.).
- Provide or arrange support to help case managed students achieve their goals (ex. Tutoring, mentoring, emotional support, professional mental health).
- Provide Tier I (school wide) support to reach at least 75% of the student population (ex. Abby’s Angels Closet, guest speakers, activities to promote positive behavior and school climate, National Sign to College Week, etc.).
- Maintain all student level data as required by the Program Director. This includes the initial profile set up and baseline data, student progress monitoring attendance, behavior, grades- every grading period, and entering ALL check-ins and support provided to each student.
- Maintain all school level data as requested by the Program Director. This includes initial profile set up and baseline data, School Needs Assessment, School Support Plan, school goals, progress monitoring towards school goals every grading period, and recording all Tier I support, and basic resources provided.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with school administrators, teachers, and staff to ensure that we are helping all students to the best of our ability.
- Meet with school administrators and School Support Team regularly to discuss progress, ideas, limitations, etc.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with community partners to better help meet the needs of students.
- Provide basic resources (food, clothing, hygiene products, school supplies, etc.) to any students/families and connect them to resources in the community to help meet any of their other needs.
- Be available to assist both ELEVATE leaders and school administration with other tasks that help us meet our goals.