Multiple Operations Positions - Remote from MI, TX, FL, MA or WA: Part-time and Full-time
- Experience Level
REMOTE WORK: Successful candidates will work with staff from across the nation but must reside in one of the following states:
MHP Salud, a national nonprofit is seeking to hire a full-time Operations Associate, a part-time AP & Payroll Associate, and a part-time Technology & HR Associate.
Providing operational support for all MHP Salud staff and programs, these positions work within MHP Salud’s Operations Division. MHP Salud is a national nonprofit agency with a strong virtual presence and the operations positions have assigned tasks in the Business Office (such as payroll and Accounts Payable), Human Resources (working with employee benefits and conducting background checks), Technology (ensuring technology is provided at the site needed when needed and overseeing basic systems such as our VOIP system, SPSS accounts, Zoom, etc.), as well as research (looking for efficiencies and researching applicable regulations). Work is performed in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, clear communication, and critical thinking is key and there is an interesting variety of tasks to keep you engaged and interested.
Complete information about these positions, including the work schedule, is available in the job description at mhpsalud.org. The selected candidates will:
- Take initiative to complete assigned tasks, recommend solutions to operational issues, and propose process changes.
- Use curiosity and critical thinking skills to identify anomalies, determine their source, and propose solutions that address both the specific problem, as well as any larger process-related issues.
- Communicate clearly and proactively with all parties, both within the Operations Division and within other divisions of the organization.
- Work with a high degree of accuracy
- Enjoy detail-oriented work and innovative problem solving.
- Work proactively and effectively both when completing independent work, as well as when working as part of a team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be motivated by opportunities to solve problems and learn new skills.
Written and spoken Spanish language skills are needed to perform these positions well. While not a requirement, Spanish language skills are very strongly preferred.
High school graduation is required; An Associate’s degree is preferred.
Salary Range: $19.25 to $23 per hour, based on qualifications and experience.
About the Organization
MHP Salud is a bilingual and bicultural organization. Staff diversity and innovative programming make MHP Salud a fun and supportive work environment. The organization offers positions that challenge staff and inspire personal growth. At the same time, MHP Salud’s excellent, family-friendly personnel policies encourage staff members to model healthy living on all levels.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. Benefits begin on your first day of employment, with full-time employees receiving full benefits and part-time employees receiving 50% of benefits:
- For health care, we pay 95% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee+1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employee’s dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children, and we carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401 (k) retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5% of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
How to Apply
Applications can be completed online at https://mhpsalud.org/ and must include the following components:
- Completed MHP Salud Job Application from website: https://mhpsalud.org/working-mhp-salud/
- Current Resume
- Names and contact information for three work references
Official transcripts will be required before hire.
To review the full job description, please see our website at mhpsalud.org.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS or automated resume only applications will not be considered.
Review of materials will begin on July 6, 2021. Initial interviews will take place July 13th and 14th. Selected candidates will be asked to complete a brief at-home test between July 16th and 18th. Final interviews will be conducted virtually and will occur on July 27th and 28th, with an expected start date of August 24, 2021.