Customer Services Liaison
- Experience Level
The Center for Puppetry Arts is the largest nonprofit organization in the United States dedicated to the art form of puppetry. The Center’s mission is to inspire imagination, education, and community through the global art of puppetry. For further information, visit our website at www.puppet.org
Customer Services Liaison (P/T)
The Customer Service Liaison is responsible for facilitating a working relationship between the Center’s patrons and visitors by providing excellent customer service. The Center Liaison must coordinate with the proper personnel to provide accurate answers for customers with concerns or questions. They must handle outgoing and incoming calls to provide positive client relations and ensure satisfaction. The Customer Services Liaison must manage technology updates in Tessitura and other Center databases to ensure all records are accurately reflected.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as a liaison between ticketing, museum and development office.
- Promotes Membership and Flex Pass subscription model to patrons and visitors to the Center through face to face interactions.
- Fields membership and Flex Pass calls while providing excellent customer service on a timely basis.
- Generates weekly reports through Tessitura to measure results of membership and flex pass program. Monitors progress toward revenue goals and provides reports for senior management.
- Maintains security, accuracy, and integrity of database.
- Collaborates with Ticket Sales and Guest Services team in gift entry process and acknowledgement fulfillment.
- Collaborates with Museum, Marketing and Development.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Passion for fundraising, nonprofits, the arts, and the work of the Center, demonstrated through experience
- 2-3 years of work experience in an administrative, sales, or customer support role, with data entry and Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Superior communication skills (including the ability to present data in an aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-understand way) and professional demeanor with board members and donors
- Fearlessness with regard to making phone calls to members or donors
- High level of organizational skills, detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive, friendly, team-oriented attitude
- “Go-getter” who proactively thinks of solutions to problems and thrives on anticipating and helping others with their needs
- Availability to work evening and weekend events as needed, with the option to rearrange schedule to mutual agreement
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge and Tessitura a plus
20 hrs/wk (hourly pay; non-exempt); vacation and sick days. Wednesday – Sunday, flexible.
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Center for Puppetry Arts, Attn: HR, 1404 Spring St. N.W., Atlanta, GA 30309-2820. No phone calls, please.