Administrative Program Coordinator
7 days left
- Experience Level
Full-Time Position Available: Administrative Program Coordinator
Health Outreach Partners (HOP) is a national, non-profit organization working to improve the quality of life of underserved populations by addressing issues of health care access, health equity, and social justice. HOP works directly with local, regional, and national organizations such as community health centers, free clinics, health departments, public hospitals, clinic consortia, and Primary Care Associations to improve community health outreach programs and services. Visit http://www.outreach-partners.org to learn more.
The Administrative Program Coordinator (APC) serves as an administrative resource to the Program Staff, which includes the Program Director, Sr. Project Manager and Project Managers. The APC reports directly to the Program Director and will provide overall administrative support in the areas of client services, project management, data entry, file organization and maintenance, social media coordination, and other administrative functions. The APC may also provide support to HOP administrative staff as needed and assigned. This is a full-time position.
- Provide primary administrative and clerical support to the Program team for all projects.
- Provide logistical program support, including travel arrangements, conference registrations, preparing copies of training materials, arranging training spaces, as needed.
- Coordinates and executes routine, ongoing, long term and seasonal administrative projects.
- Analyzes problems, recommends, and executes effective practical solutions. Implements processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Works with Program Director to update and maintain the Salesforce database which includes maintaining program evaluation data, maintaining partner contact information and supporting Salesforce operations.
- Track and monitor all projects and progress toward meeting project deliverables.
- Participate on the evaluation team and support with troubleshooting data capture and reporting needs
- Maintain and regularly update HOP's database of clients and coordinate mailings.
- Provide general program support including actively participating in all of HOP's organization-wide meetings, coordination and distribution of agendas, notes and minutes. Arranging for equipment and other materials as needed.
- Organizes and maintains files system. Executes organization’s filing strategy and maintains other records as needed.
- Facilitates communications and accurate information flow between and among HOP staff, interns, and other stakeholders. Drafts written communications and reports.
- Provides timely and appropriate responses to correspondence, email, telephone and other inquires directed to the leadership team.
- Facilitates rapid and appropriate responses, continuous movement of administrative projects and tracks status of all program projects and tasks.
- Aids in resource creation and implementation.
- Creates and revises documents as assigned using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Google products.
- Ability to navigate the organization’s on-line operational and management tools such as Salesforce, Box, Trello, Asana, Slack, Canva and others as assigned.
- Provides social media support and coordination
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience required. Bachelor's degree desired.
- Experience arranging travel, meetings, and appointments.
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective innovative and creative problem solver with strong initiative, work ethic and excellent follow through.
- Strong computer proficiency, including MS Office suite.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects independently, with accuracy and attention to detail, confidentiality and minimal supervision.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to listen, communicate, and negotiate effectively.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to balance and prioritize many tasks and meet deadlines.
- Good writing skills, including excellent spelling and grammar.
- Ability to foster strong teamwork and cooperative work environment.
- Experience working in a non-profit setting a plus.
- Enthusiasm and strong interest in community health issues and commitment to working for underserved populations.
- Ability to support, implement and align mission driven programmatic administrative needs.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
- Fluent in languages other than English preferred.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary range for this position is $20-$24/hour plus:
- Generous vacation, sick, and holiday leave
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance package
- Professional development opportunities
- Employer contribution to retirement plan after year one
Mid-July/early August 2021
HOP’s Approach to Work
HOP is a socially-conscious, progressive office that takes pride in providing quality, effective services to community-based organizations. HOP supports a strong teamwork environment consisting of staff members committed to improving the health and well-being of vulnerable populations, such as farmworkers, individuals experiencing homelessness, rural communities, and immigrant communities. Like all other HOP staff, the APC must be able to effectively balance the challenges of working within a team setting and functioning independently. HOP also encourages staff to lead a balanced professional and personal lifestyle.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
HOP is committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color.
To Apply: send a Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.
More searches like this
- Administrative / Clerical Human Services $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Oakland
- Program / Project Management Human Services $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Oakland
- Research Human Services $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Oakland
- Technology / Data Management Human Services $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Oakland