- Experience Level
The Scholarship Academy
Position: Program Manager
Immediate Supervisor: Program Director
Position Type: Full-Time
Purpose of this Position: The Program Manager will ensure effective program delivery, management, facilitation and outreach are implemented across all direct service programming of The Scholarship Academy. This role is ideal for someone who is enthusiastic about joining a growing team and an exciting mission.
Type of Position: Full-Time Employee
Required Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of full-time work experience in college access/financial aid programming
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- One or more years nonprofit experience - partnerships and communication experience desired
- Experience with financial aid planning supports for low-income students required. Specific skillsets in FAFSA Submission, scholarship research are preferred.
- Applicant should be able to demonstrate experience with partnership development, student and volunteer recruitment and special event planning
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Desire to work in a growing nonprofit organization, ability to adapt, creativity, and commitment to excellence highly valued.
Partnership Management and Delivery - 60% of Time:
- Manage the effective scheduling and facilitation of The Scholarship Academy’s programs to various audiences
- Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence, rigorous program evaluation, and communications to all stakeholders
- Provide administrative support for volunteer, member and student recruitment and retention efforts
- Design additional scholarship preparatory curriculum modules for 9th- 12th grade cohorts for in-person and virtual facilitation
Communications - 20%
- Work to build and maintain successful relationships with assigned Georgia counties by coordinating service delivery to sites on an ongoing basis and maintaining communication with key contacts in each school district.
- Responsible for development and delivery of program communication via multiple media channels
Program Evaluation – 20%
- Effectively track scaling progress, and regularly provide program evaluation metrics that can be effectively communicated internally and to various external stakeholders the board, funders, and other constituents
- Generate Program Partnership Reports that highlight key accomplishments and future programming recommendations
More searches like this
- Education / Teaching Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Marketing / Communications Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Program / Project Management Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Technology / Data Management Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta
- Volunteer Services Youth Development $40,000 - $49,999 Full Time jobs in Atlanta