Senior Program Manager
- Experience Level
The Child Abuse Prevention Center is looking for an emerging field-leader and advocate to help build two statewide networks:
- CFRA, connecting Family Resource Centers and allied organizations, local networks, and community leaders to promote the success and well-being of families; &
- CVCA, to support local organizations in improving the quality and impact of services for child victims of abuse and their families.
The Senior Program Manager will guide the development and implementation of both CFRA and CVCA, supervise team staff, identify and pursue new funding and growth opportunities, and help drive legislative advocacy for family-serving organizations. The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of three years of experience working in government affairs, public affairs, legislative/public policy field, or related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience working in public health, health and human services, social services, or related consumer-focused field.
- Minimum two years of experience in a management or leadership role.
- Experience writing, securing, and managing grants.
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- Knowledge of child welfare systems, social services, child abuse prevention field, and/or family support field desired.
- Demonstrated political sophistication and sensitivity to diverse interests.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Advanced degree and experience with Family Resource Centers preferred.