Women's Ministry Associate
- Experience Level
- Book rooms, schedule catering for all on-site events.
- Plan and implement details for all events, retreats and studies throughout the year.
- Help to book speakers for large events: (Christmas Tea, Fall Kick-off, and Women's Retreat).
- Develop and track registrations for all retreats, events and studies.
- Schedule meetings with Women's leadership teams (Tea, Retreat, 100 years).
- Update website information.
- Support six on-going women's groups.
- Provide accurate information in-person, via phone/email to visitors and women with questions.
- Participate in a weekly women's community.
- Assist in content curriculum choices/schedules for communities.
- Foster community through time spent in relational ministry.
- Teach/Facilitate women's communities (Occasionally).
- Assist in developing training for our community leaders.
- Speak at events about upcoming women's ministry opportunities..
- Deep personal commitment to knowing, following and growing in Jesus Christ.
- Strengths in event planning, hospitality, organizational skills and volunteer recruitment.
- Ability to self-direct with high degree of time management and ability to multi-task.
- Experience with high degree of administrative responsibility and working with large quantities of data.
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel and Word), Power Point, Outlook and Date Entry.
- Proficiency in MailChimp or similar program.
- Proficient in English (oral and written), ability to edit for clear communication.
- Dependable with punctuality.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to support the vision and mission of Peachtree.