- Degree Level
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Chief Human Resources Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: The Recruiter is responsible for high volume, full life cycle recruiting for JHL to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and closing candidates. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring that we are hiring qualified candidates in the right positions.
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Two or more years of high volume recruitment experience in a social service or healthcare environment
3. Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, HR, and Payroll Software systems
4. Must have reliable transportation for recruitment travel
5. Excellent communication skills and ability to work under deadlines
6. Relevant experience in an elder care environment a plus
7. Bilingual in English and another language a plus
1. Manages full life cycle recruiting for a broad range of positions.
2. Communicate with hiring managers regularly to establish rapport and determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
3. Assists in the creation of sourcing strategies to identify and attract high quality candidates.
4. Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
5. Develop a strong understanding of industry trends and the impact to the recruitment process. Continually looks for opportunities to improve work processes and the value of delivered services. Works with CHRO, providing continuous improvement ideas and suggestions.
6. Complete recruiting reports such as Vacancy, Time to Fill, Agency Direct Hire Costs, etc. (weekly/monthly/quarterly).
7. Experience with applicant tracking, CRM, HRIS, and/or customer tracking databases to manage data and candidate relationships.
8. Assist CHRO to establish a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally
9. Coordinates background checks and drug screens, composes and sends new hire offer letters.
10. Participates regularly in networking activities, career fairs, recruiting events, etc.
11. Develop working relationships within appropriate education institutions to aid in recruiting and internship opportunities
12. Increase awareness of the organization throughout the greater Atlanta community
13. Travel for any necessary recruitment purposes.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the staff member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibility
Physical Requirements: Physically able to perform job tasks with or without reasonable accommodation
Ability to bend, stoop, sit, stand, reach, and lift items weighing 25 pounds or less
Mental Requirements: Ability to focus for extensive period of time on computer work. Ability to communicate and interact with candidates and/or management via face to face, phone and email.
To Apply: Please send resume to email@example.com