HR and Office Administrator
- Experience Level
The HR & Office Administrator is integral to the smooth operation of the Camp Twin Lakes’ office. The HR & Office Administrator will serve as the first touchpoint for callers to the Camp Twin Lakes’ Atlanta office, providing support to parents, donors, volunteers, and other CTL staff. The primary responsibilities will include assisting with hiring and onboarding of new employees, maintaining employee records, and organizing benefit enrollment process. In addition, this position will support the CEO and leadership team in scheduling meetings and coordinating all the items needed for CTL Board of Directors and Committee meetings. This position will also be responsible for answering telephones, receiving/distributing mail, depositing cash and checks, maintaining office machines, and ordering office supplies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities in HR, Payroll and Benefits
- Act as the first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR related queries.
- Assist with job posting, candidate screening, and interview scheduling
- Perform onboarding process including, background check, organizing new employee training, etc
- Organize employee annual benefit enrollment process and provide our benefit vendor with information regarding new and terminated employees.
- Assist with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, such as missed time clock, holiday and PTO taken.
Support to the Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Schedule meetings for CEO, Leadership Team, Board of Directors and Board Committees
- Manage all logistics for meetings including reserving meeting rooms and setup/cleanup for all Executive, Board of Directors and Board Committee meetings and order meals needed for meetings.
- Prepare reports and meeting materials for Board and Committee meetings
- Record minutes at all Board of Director meetings
- Maintain communications with Board members and serve as a liaison between the staff and Board of Directors
- Maintain all Board of Directors records and contact information
Office Administrative Duties
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff member
- Maintain office machines (copier, printers, telephone system, and postage)
- Ensure that office supplies are stocked, and office machines are maintained, and that the office is organized including cleaning huddle rooms, conference rooms, and other common areas
- Receive and distribute mail, emails and voice mails delivered to the general mailbox
- Manage e-mail distribution lists in Office365
- Serve as liaison between IT consultant and staff
- Receive and distribute e-mails and voice mails delivered to the “General Mailbox”- responding to any questions or concerns or forwarding to appropriate staff person. Ensuring that all messages are responded to in a timely manner
- Deposit cash and checks on daily basis, prepare deposit slips and scan and distribute any supporting documents.
- Serve as ZOOM administrator and maintain the Zoom meeting schedule for the ATL office
Minimum of 3 years related experience
Excellent writing and communication skills
Strong relationship builder
Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize duties
Proficiency with MS Office applications
Strong attention to detail while keeping the bigger picture in mind
Demonstrates high integrity and personal productivity as an example to volunteers, staff, donors, etc.
A team player that routinely works collaboratively and always exhibits a high degree of professionalism