- Degree Level
Your interest in Monte Vista Christian School is appreciated.
We realize that the key to a successful Christian School is its people. We are grateful for those who are professionally qualified, willing to serve with all their talents at Monte Vista, and who, by the pattern of their lives, exemplify Christ.
We look forward to receiving your initial application. Thank you for your interest in the ministry of Monte Vista Christian School. It is our prayer that God will fulfill His perfect will in the lives of all applicants.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. Employee believes the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative, inerrant, all sufficient Word of God (II Timothy 3:15, II Peter 1:21).
2. Employee believes there is one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
3. Employee believes in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35), His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
4. Employee believes in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature and that we are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith are we saved (John 3:16-21; John 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
5. Employee believes in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those that have accepted Christ unto the resurrection of eternal life and those who have not accepted Christ unto the resurrection of eternal judgment (reference: John 5:28,29).
6. Employee believes in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).
7. Employee believes in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).