Digital Marketing Manager
4 days left
- Experience Level
About No Longer Bound:
No Longer Bound is a nonprofit, long-term, residential, faith-based, clinical treatment program for men in addiction. Located in Cumming, Georgia, we are one of the nation’s premiere addiction recovery programs. We believe in transformation beyond sobriety through lasting intimacy with God, self and others; and, we are one of the most affordable programs in the nation, because we supplement the cost of care through fundraising and social enterprise.
No Longer Bound is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to create and implement social media strategies, email marketing, SEO, content marketing and paid advertising. The ideal candidate will be a highly collaborative, self-starter who can implement marketing initiatives to increase revenue, engagement, and brand presence related to fundraising, NLB Thrift and No Longer Bound Cars.
About Our Candidate:
- While the focus of this job is digital marketing, we are all doers at No Longer Bound. We seek a team player, willing do whatever is needed to serve our team and grow our impact.
- Because No Longer Bound is in the midst of rapid growth and change, there is more to do in this role than there is time. We seek someone who is able to prioritize work to optimize team goals.
- Because we are committed to ethical storytelling, we seek a writer who is comfortable and proficient in faith-based, ethical storytelling across platforms.
- We seek a lover of data, who is passionate about email marketing and social media.
- We value gratitude in all that we do. Our candidate will find it easy to express gratitude to coworkers, customers, donors, volunteers and families.
- The candidate we seek is passionate about addiction/recovery, life change, and mental health.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Design and execute email marketing campaigns including customer journeys, list management/segmentation, and A/B testing.
- Create daily content for Social Media channels with the goal of growing engagement and presence. This includes moderating and responding to comments for one channel only.
- Manage paid ads on Facebook, Google and other digital platforms, proactively optimize ad ROI through audience targeting strategies, bidding models, creative, and landing page variants.
- Populate No Longer Bound’s multiple digital media touch points (website, blog, email, social) with regular ongoing content.
- Manage relationship and strategy with Google Ad Manager.
- Lead website development on search engine optimization of site copy, meta-tagging, copy editing, etc.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Supervise and mentor residents in the program in learning about Marketing and developing job skills.
- Willingness to work on site.
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
- Proficiency in email campaign building and platforms. Ex. MailChimp
- Experience contributing to web, social, search and email strategy.
- A love for great copy and engaging communication, as well as knowledge of ethical storytelling.
- 2-4 years of hands-on management of Facebook ad campaigns
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with pixel and conversion tracking methodologies. Ex. Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of content marketing and SEO.
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Strong communication skills for our HIGHLY collaborative team environment.
- A 4-year college degree is required.
- Compassion for the plight of addiction.
- Passion to work for a purpose driven, faith-based organization.
The Digital Marketing Manager is full-time with benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience, plus full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life, 401k match), self-care days, free lunch and more.