Media Relations Manager
3 days left
- Experience Level
The Media Relations Manager will lead, plan and implement media relations for the organization’s work in impact litigation, policy advocacy, research and program delivery. This is a new position that will serve as an integral member of a three-person Marketing Communications team. The Marketing Communications team aims to elevate the profile of our organization and its impact and destigmatize the populations we serve while illuminating the harm they experience from current systems.
- Engage in proactive and reactive media relations planning and outreach.
- Establish and maintain relationships with reporters and editors.
- Implement media tactics such as deskside briefings, op-eds, press releases and editorial boards.
- Conduct media trainings for internal and external spokespeople.
- Interface with multiple teams to coordinate and develop messaging and strategy for media opportunities.
- Track, measure and report media relations outcomes to the Marketing Communications team and internal teams.