Senior Education Liaison – Maricopa County
- Position Type
- Full Time
NCYL seeks a Senior Education Liaison for the Compassionate Education Systems Arizona program in Maricopa County, a collaboration with Phoenix Union High School District and Arizona’s Department of Child Safety (DCS). This person will be passionate about improving education outcomes for youth in the foster care system. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work on a dynamic team and have deep impact on young people.
- Improve educational outcomes for youth in foster care by working directly with youth to identify their educational goals, utilizing effective education planning, advocacy, and addressing barriers to full educational engagement.
- Participate in school site, district meetings, and local advocacy efforts to advance awareness of challenges, educational supports, and advocacy solutions needed to improve educational outcomes.
- Track required data in a web-based case management tool in a consistent and timely manner.
- Support capacity-building efforts with site based, district and county partners, through presentations and trainings.
- Support demonstration site reporting, evaluation and program progress tracking.
- Support the creating and development of promotional material.
- Represent and provide coverage in the absence of the Program Manager.