Director, Compassionate Education Systems
2 days left
- Experience Level
The Director oversees the implementation and strategic growth of the Compassionate Education Systems program to support the educational success for youth in foster care. This person will provide significant contribution to program partnership development, strategic planning and program decision making. This is a great opportunity for someone to lead and execute a bold vision for systemic change at a regional and state level in Arizona. This position reports to Senior Director, Compassionate Systems.
- Develop measurable project objectives. Create and execute detailed workplans.
- Lead and support a team of 10-12 staff members, including direct supervision of regional program managers.
- Build positive and productive team culture that supports conditions for the program to thrive.
- Develop program success metrics, supporting consistent, high-quality execution of program objectives.
- Strengthen program processes, resources and partnerships necessary for successful program implementation through dynamic collaboration.
- Build strategic partnerships with organizations, coalitions, foundations, associations, and other stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain relationships with elected officials and state leaders.
- Build and advance county and state policy agenda.
- Work closely with an external evaluator to create and evaluate strategies and ensure appropriate data is collected.
- Support and cultivate funded program partnerships and identify potential opportunities for funded partnerships.
- Participate in NCYL wide staff teams and collaborate with other organizational teams as appropriate.