Vehicle Donation Manager
4 days left
- Experience Level
Would you like to join our award-winning culture and establish a meaningful career in the nonprofit world?
Tommy Nobis Center offers you an opportunity to work for an organization that has been recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation as well as being recognized by the Atlanta Journal Constitution as a Top Workplace in Atlanta!
Tommy Nobis Center Mission: Empowering People Through Employment
Vision: Tommy Nobis Center envisions supportive communities where people with disabilities are afforded the opportunity to work.
The Vehicle Donation Manager leads Tommy Nobis Center’s vehicle donation program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the program lead for vehicle donations. Accepts and processes the initial donation through internal and external data & logistics management systems.
- Manages the Vehicle Donations Coordinator.
- Responsible for managing weekly sale for donated vehicles through auction or private sale.
- Offsite marketing to auctions, car dealerships, auto repair facilities, etc. Occasional marketing on weekends.
- Ensure all documentation is in proper order to transfer ownership of vehicles.
- Responsible for assisting with advertising campaigns, including radio, internet, billboards, etc. Coordinate the advertising through the Director of Development, in collaboration with the Program Manager & Board Coordinator.
- Respond to donor inquiries and follow-up request within 24 hours of request, including tax documentation, thank you letters and other donor or auction questions/co the filing system for the Vehicle Donation Program including all correspondence, fundraising materials, contracts, donations, and any other archived records.
- Prepare status and progress reports for vehicle donation programs including budget summary, tracking of expenses and profit, and provide weekly vehicle donation report to Director of Development for CEO report.
- Steward excellent customer service and positive, productive relationships with community partners (vehicle auctions, etc.) and donors.
- Serves as a cultural champion for the organization fostering an environment of trust, alignment, transparency and accountability.
- Communicates and interacts effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, donors, etc.
- Protects confidential donor and organizational information.
- Implements safety regulations, company policies and procedures as required by management.
- Work with Directors of Development & Business Development in preparing and adhering to all program and department budgets.
- Participate in cultivation and prospect/donor stewardship.
- Take an active role in the implementation of the Development Strategic/Campaign Plan, including assisting Development Team with yearly fundraising appeals/ campaigns.
- Assists with other specific projects as assigned.
Tommy Nobis Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drugs Don’t Work worksite and a participant in e-Verify.