MHAT Program Coordinator
- Experience Level
Job Description: Mental Health and Wellness Training (BHAWT) Program Coordinator
Reports To: Program Manager
Details: Full-Time, 40 hrs. per week, temporary employee, possibility to transition to permanent
A Mental Health non-profit whose mission is to provide education, support, and advocacy for individuals and families affected by serious mental illness. We do not provide direct clinical services or therapy.
The organization is seeking a Program Coordinator to join our team to provide assistance and support to the Program Manager to plan, implement, and effectively coordinate Mental Health Awareness Trainings across the state through our network of subcontractors.
The successful candidate will:
- Serve as liaison with our community partners to ensure delivery of services.
- Respond to training requests efficiently and effectively.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of meetings and training to promote programs to outside agencies and corporations.
- Consistently monitor MHAT Coordinator email to address requests, questions, and concerns immediately.
- Track all requests via designated database, remaining organized and diligent with inputting all pertinent information.
- Ensure that all MHAT requests are processed promptly and that MHA organizations and individuals receive the most up-to-date information, with a quick turnaround on each request.
- Find, acquire, and communicate with MHAT contacts (i.e., subcontractors) to confirm event information, including logistics and requirements, ensuring these are addressed ahead of events.
- Ensure that management is aware of any issues arising at events for the appropriate party to respond appropriately.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of programs, presentations, training, and classes.
- Develop and oversee outreach campaigns to increase awareness of program opportunities
- Fulfill other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years nonprofit experience
- Experience in Program Coordination
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access databases
- A high level of professionalism as we build relationships with large agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and deliverables at once
- Ability to respond to requests quickly and bring issues to management’s attention
- Strong organizational skills
- Diligent attention to detail and proactive nature towards identifying problems
- Familiarity with WordPress and web management systems a plus
*The organization offers a competitive benefits package including Paid Time Off (PTO), Health Insurance, professional development opportunities, and staff appreciation/development events for regular employees. This position is temporary for two months, with the potential to transition to regular, full-time employment. Please also complete this assessment as part of the application process.